Start Date: 20 December, 2020
End Date: 20 December, 2020
Start Time: 11:00 AM
End Time: 12:30 PM
Venue: Peppercorn Lawn, Alexandra Gardens, Melbourne
We’re meeting in person again!
Lockdown restrictions have lifted enough for us to have an in person picnic just before the end of the year! This is so exciting!
It’ll be a BYO picnic, meeting at Peppercorn Lawn which is the most western part of Alexandra Gardens, looking at the St Kilda Road bridge back at the city.
*KRIS KRINGLE* – To feel a little festive, bring a book you love all wrapped up in order to exchange it in a Kirs Kringle. (It doesn’t need to be new! You can regift, offer a second hand, or a pre-loved book – i.e. don’t feel like you *have to* spend any money.) The only thing is it needs to be a book you’ve loved! You’re recommending it after all!
Please RSVP one way or another so we know you’re coming. 🙂
Do you love Young Adult books? Do you love brunch? Do you live in or around Melbourne?
YA’ll For Brunch? is a book club that’s easy like a Sunday morning. Literally. On the Third Sunday of the month, come into the city for Brunch and Book-talk!
On The Agenda:
- Talk about what YA books you’ve been reading.
- A bit of brunch.
- Talk about what YA books you’re excited to read.
- A bit more brunch. Perhaps a coffee or a hot chocolate.
- Lend a book you’ve just read to another bookclubber so that the following month they can talk about it with you and lend it to someone else. Get those books circulating!
- Maybe one more croissant.
- Oh, some more talking about YA books.
The third Sunday of the month
There’s a Facebook Page to help facilitate communication and use #YAllForBrunch on Twitter and Instagram.