We’re meeting in person again!
That’s the plan anyway… we may nee to pivot to Zoom, depending on the state of things closer to the date, but I thought planing for a picnic would be safe enough.
It’ll be a BYO picnic (either feed yourself or bring to share), meeting in Alexandra Gardens.
Please RSVP one way or another so we know you’re coming. 🙂
Do you love Young Adult books? Do you love brunch? Do you live in or around Melbourne?
YA’ll For Brunch? is a book club that’s easy like a Sunday morning. Literally. On the Third Sunday of the month, come into the city for Brunch and Book-talk!
On The Agenda:
- Talk about what YA books you’ve been reading.
- A bit of brunch.
- Talk about what YA books you’re excited to read.
- A bit more brunch. Perhaps a coffee or a hot chocolate.
- Lend a book you’ve just read to another bookclubber so that the following month they can talk about it with you and lend it to someone else. Get those books circulating!
- Maybe one more croissant.
- Oh, some more talking about YA books.
The third Sunday of the month
There’s a Facebook Page to help facilitate communication and use #YAllForBrunch on Twitter and Instagram.