Do you love Young Adult books?
Do you love brunch?
Do you live in or around Melbourne?
YA’ll For Brunch? is a book club that’s easy like a Sunday morning. Literally. On the Third Sunday of the month, let’s meet for Brunch and Book-talk!
On The Agenda:
- Talk about what YA books you’ve been reading.
- A bit of brunch.
- Talk about what YA books you’re excited to read.
- A bit more brunch. Perhaps a coffee or a hot chocolate.
- Lend a book you’ve just read to another bookclubber so that the following month they can talk about it with you and lend it to someone else. Get those books circulating!
- Maybe one more croissant.
- Oh, some more talking about YA books.
The third Sunday of the month
We’ll meet at 11:00am via Zoom until it’s safer to meet in public. There’s a Facebook Page to help facilitate communication.
For specific meet ups, check out my Events Page